Code Ocean is looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to lead the development, execution and continuous optimization of integrated B2B campaigns. You will build and execute our demand generation strategy using Account-based Marketing (ABM) techniques. You’ll work closely with marketing and sales to help drive qualification, education, and lead conversions while mapping and tracking the customer journey from awareness to life-long customer. Your strategy and implementation will help to generate and deliver leads in targeted accounts that are nurtured and converted to a qualified pipeline.
The ideal candidate is analytical, but what you really enjoy is talking about hard problems and how to solve them. You display strong business judgment with a solid background in B2B demand generation and ABM lead generation, and proven ability to take ambiguous go-to-market problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven way. You also have an understanding of the applications that power digital marketing, marketing automation, and feel comfortable with executing across a variety of inbound and outbound channels (Digital, Web, Content, Email, Partner).
About Code Ocean
Code Ocean is shaping the future of computational research. Our mission is to make computational research an open, connected community that together drives faster, more collaborative, higher quality discoveries. We’re a passionate group of people who care about advancing computational research and science.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of our target life sciences customers, personas, and the buyer’s journey. Along with product marketing, determine the right audience, right messaging, and right marketing tactics to deliver on campaign/program goals
- Develop and execute demand generation programs and integrated marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and optimize for conversion. Utilize a variety of tools and techniques including email, webinars, social media initiatives, digital marketing and inbound marketing programs
- Partner with Sales Development to build an effective ABM Plan – Identify the most effective, personalized messaging for key personas within accounts and align them to our value proposition, preferred channel, and appropriate call to action while partnering with Sales Development to align on customer touchpoints and increase opportunities
- Identify creative ideas for marketing campaigns that can improve our efforts across the board and run experiments to test them
- Build a campaign calendar and work with content to assure we are creating the right assets
- Deliver analytics to track, measure and optimize effectiveness and demand conversion
- Oversee social marketing strategy, liaising with the team to plan, implement, optimize and measure social media work
- Repurpose content for use in targeted marketing campaigns, programs, and other initiatives in collaboration with the product marketing team
- Build awareness and educate our target audience on our problem space
- Build and own nurturing paths and continually look to optimize for MQL and SQL creation
Our ideal candidate
- Creative, self starter, works well in a team, with a hands on approach
- Demonstrated ability to create close alignment with product marketing and sales to drive positive campaign and pipeline results
- 5+ years of Demand Gen experience in a B2B SaaS or software company, growing from $0-10M ARR
- End to end experience designing, proposing, documenting, and owning the execution of multiple go-to-market campaigns
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools and capabilities; Technical experience configuring marketing platforms (i.e. Hubspot) and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, related field, or equivalent in experience
- Experience using ABM strategies is highly desirable
- Life Sciences experience is desirable