Part-time job / contractor / freelancer position
Code Ocean is looking for a Technical Writer to help us edit and create documentation for our clients.
Code Ocean is where great computational research is created, organized, and shared in one place.
Our mission is to make computational research an open, connected community that together drives for faster, more collaborative, higher quality discoveries. We’re a passionate group of people who care about advancing computational research and science.
The Technical Writer will help us edit and produce technical documentation for our clients (mostly researchers and data scientist from the biotech community)
We’re working with GitBook as our documentation platform.
- As part of your role, you will:
- Maintain and update Code Ocean’s customer phasing documentation per each product release
- Create product documentation, user-friendly manuals, FAQs, and tutorials.
- Handle the documentation of Code Ocean’s administration guide.
- Work closely with Support, Customer Success, R&D and Product, to identify the required content.
- Mother tongue English (verbal and written) – a must
- Ability to write technical explanations in English
- Service-oriented person
- Technological orientation
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently
- Previous experience in a relevant position – an advantage
- B.A required, relevant field – an advantage